UPDATE: Due to the evolving Covid-19/Coronavirus, we have decided to postpone The Future of Resolution Seminar. The health and safety of participants and stakeholders is our top priority. The event will be rescheduled for a later date. Check back soon for more information.
“The Future of Resolution” Seminar is like no other ADR seminar you’ve attended. Rather than rehash the same old “tips and techniques” you already know, we seek with this seminar to see into very future of our profession. By assembling the absolute best, frontline industry thought leaders and challenging them to interpret for us “what’s next” in dispute resolution, this seminar will provide for you, and ultimately your clients, a roadmap and compass for long-range strategic planning.
For too long, ADR education and training has focused on tactics versus strategies; on processes versus results; and on notching short-term gains versus achieving long-range client objectives. Unless you own a functioning crystal ball, act now to claim your seat by the window into the Future of Resolution.
6 CLE HOURS INCLUDING, 1 PROFESSIONALISM HOUR, 1 ETHICS HOUR, 5 TRIAL HOURS
Full CLE and live streaming available in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas
- Terence Williams, Hogan Lovells
- Evan Glover, NCR
- Nigel Wright, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- Brian “Buck” Rogers, Rogers & Fite
- Rachel Gervin, Mercedes Benz
- Anuj Desai, Arnall Golden Gregory
- Bianca Motley Broom, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- Glianny Fagundo, Taylor English Duma
- Chris Frederick, Bennett Thrasher
- Rex Smith, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- David Nutter, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- Parag Shah, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- Gino Brogdon, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
Program Chair: Joseph Murphey, Mediator & Arbitrator, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- 7:30 a.m.: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m: Welcome and Program Overview
- 8:05 a.m: The Past, Present and Future of ADR – A State of the Industry Report
- 8:40 a.m: The Tone & Tenor of Mediation
- 9:45 a.m: Break
- 10:00 a.m: Lifting the Veil: What Top Corporate Executives Really Expect From Outside Counsel
- 11:05 a.m: Technology and the Future of Auto Claims Litigation and Mediation
- 12:10 a.m: Lunch
- 12:45 p.m: A World of Opportunity: ADR Strategies of the Top International Law Firms
- 2:00 p.m: Diversity, Implicit Bias, and The Future of ADR
- 3:05 p.m: Professionalism for the Next Generation– What Do We Start, What Do We Stop, What Must Continue?