- An Arbitration can be tailored to the unique needs of the case.
- Arbitration proceedings are confidential.
- The parties have influence over the process and schedule.
- The parties can appoint the right arbitrator(s) for the case.
- our personalized white glove level customer service.
- our panel of experienced arbitrators.
- our competitive neutral rates and administrative fees in the overall marketplace.
- our professionally skilled Arbitration Coordinators who will help guide you through a more streamlined administrative process.
- An Arbitration Provision in a Contract.
(Example: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract shall be submitted to binding arbitration administered by Miles Mediation & Arbitration. The number of arbitrators shall be [one or three]. The place of arbitration shall be [city, state]. [State] law shall apply. Judgment on arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.)
- An Order from the court compelling arbitration.
- An agreement between parties to arbitrate without a contract.