Insurance Mediation and Arbitration
Insurance serves as a crucial safety net, providing individuals and businesses with financial protection against unforeseen events and risks. However, conflicts between policyholders and insurance companies can arise when disputes arise over claims, coverage, or contract interpretations. At Miles Mediation & Arbitration, our neutrals are experienced in insurance law and mediate and arbitrate insurance law claims and cases to help parties reach equitable solutions without resorting to lengthy and costly litigation.
Types of Insurance Cases We Handle
Insurance lawsuits can encompass a diverse range of legal disputes involving insurance policies, claims, and coverage issues that arise in various contexts and industries. We handle insurance-related cases including those involving:
- Auto insurance claims
- Bad faith claims
- Business interruptions
- Claims involving natural disasters or other covered/excluded events
- Directors and officers (D&O) liability cases
- Disability insurance claims
- Environmental liability insurance cases
- General liability insurance claims
- Health insurance denials
- Homeowners insurance claims
- Life insurance beneficiary disputes
- Product liability insurance claims
- Professional liability insurance cases
- Property insurance subrogation claims
- Travel insurance claims
- Workers’ compensation claims
Miles Mediation & Arbitration’s Experienced Insurance Neutrals
These are just a few examples of the diverse range of insurance issues and litigation that can emerge. Insurance law is complex, and our insurance law neutrals have the necessary expertise and experience to help you resolve these kinds of disputes.
To learn more about mediating or arbitrating your insurance-related case, or to find an experienced neutral, contact our national business development director, Todd Drucker.