Casey C. Crumbley is an experienced mediator, arbitrator, and a Veteran trial lawyer who has mediated hundreds of cases. In addition, he has had many mediators observe him conduct mediations as part of their training in becoming a mediator. He specializes in matters involving Workers’ Compensation, Business Litigation, General Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Estate Planning and Probate, and Corporate / Business Formation.
He is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star and Top 100 of The National Trial Lawyers.
He currently serves as a Solicitor for the City of Locust Grove, Georgia, where he prosecutes criminal cases, and he previously prosecuted cases for the City of McDonough, Georgia. He is a past President of the Henry County Bar Association, and currently a Captain in the Air National Guard where he serves as an Assistant Staff Judge Advocate.
- The Citadel, Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Administration
- Faulkner University, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of South Carolina
- South Carolina Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bars of South Carolina and Georgia