Drew Lewis serves as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit and County Court Mediator. Lewis is also a partner in the Tampa office of Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. He focuses his practice in the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, automobile liability claims, toxic torts, and first party and third party property casualty claims.
Previously, Drew was a partner with a civil litigation law firm in Tampa; he has focused his practice throughout west-central Florida in the defense of personal and commercial litigation, bad faith claims, and in matters involving the representation of insurance carriers and their insureds, as well as self-insureds.
Mr. Lewis is a frequent presenter and speaker at numerous insurance claims seminars.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., with honors, 1992 – Member of Phi Delta Phi
- Florida State University, B.S., Finance, cum laude, 1989
Admitted to Practice
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Courts for the Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention
- Windstorm Insurance Network
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association