Attorney Kristen Pitts has been protecting the rights of injured victims since 2006. She is a committed trial lawyer at KP Law Group who demands fair results for her clients and forces insurance companies and their insureds to trial if they fail to deal fairly with her clients. She has also worked for some of the largest personal injury firms in the state of Georgia, and her goal is to make big-firm quality and stellar customer service accessible to the community at large.
Pitts is a graduate of the Georgia Association of Women Lawyers Leadership Academy. She has been recognized by the National Black Lawyers as one of their Top 40 Under 40. She has also been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as both one of the Top 40 Under 40 and one of the Top 100 Civil Plaintiffs’ Trial Lawyers.
In addition to being passionate about her work, Kristen is equally passionate about her community. She enjoys serving her community through her sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., and through the Links, Inc. In her spare time, Attorney Pitts enjoys kickboxing and traveling the world.
- Xavier University of Louisiana, B.A., Double Minor in English and Spanish, 2003
- Loyola University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2006
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers Leadership Academy
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Female Student Leader, Loyola University College of Law
- Top 40 Under 40, National Black Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Civil Plaintiffs’ Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers