Marc Barré draws on 36 years of legal practice, including extensive mediation experience. As a partner at Swift Currie in Atlanta, Marc has defended clients in matters involving automobile litigation, premises liability, extracontractual insurance issues, insurance coverage, construction litigation and business owners’ liability issues. He has resolved many thousands of cases through the years, including at trial, from small matters to those alleging tens of millions of dollars in damages. His clients include large retailers, insurance carriers, restaurant chains, construction companies and transportation entities. He regularly mediates complex cases in these areas.
An experienced trial attorney, Marc has advocated for clients before both federal and state courts. He also has served as appellate counsel in numerous matters.
Over his years of experience, Marc has cultivated an ability to develop creative solutions for clients in nuanced matters that require thinking outside of the box. He is committed to providing attentive and responsive service to his clients.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 1983
- University of Georgia, B.B.A, 1980
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Defense Research Institute
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
Honors and Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2019
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review