Marc Barré is a seasoned mediator and arbitrator with decades of legal practice experience. As a highly skilled neutral, he has cultivated an ability to develop creative solutions for clients in nuanced matters that require outside-of-the-box thinking.
In his litigation practice, Marc has represented clients in matters involving motor vehicle litigation, premises liability, extra-contractual insurance issues, insurance coverage, construction litigation and business owners’ liability issues. He has resolved thousands of cases through the years, including at trial, from small matters to those alleging tens of millions of dollars in damages. His clients include large retailers, insurance carriers, restaurant chains, construction companies and transportation entities. He regularly mediates complex cases in these areas.
An experienced trial attorney, Marc has advocated for clients before both federal and state courts. He also has served as appellate counsel in numerous matters. He brings those skills to his work in both mediation and arbitration cases.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 1983
- University of Georgia, B.B.A, 1980
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Defense Research Institute
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
Honors and Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2019
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review