Russell “Rusty” joined Miles in 2016. He is also a partner with Cruser Mitchell Novitz Sanchez Gaston & Zimet L.L.P., where he has practiced since 2006. Rusty has extensive trial experience with a focus on civil litigation, including automotive/trucking, premises liability, wrongful death, and professional liability.
Rusty graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2003. He attended undergraduate school at the University of Richmond, receiving his B.A. in Journalism in 2000. Rusty is admitted to the State Bar of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. Rusty was recognized as a Georgia Rising Star in the 2012 edition of Super Lawyers Magazine.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Richard B. Russell Moot Court Competition
- University of Richmond, B.A., 2000
- Member, Varsity Swim Team
- Member, Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2003
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2006
- U.S.D.C. Northern District of Georgia, 2011
Honors and Awards
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2012
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2015
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2016
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2017