Casey C. Crumbley is an experienced mediator, arbitrator, and a Veteran trial lawyer who has mediated hundreds of cases. In addition, he has had many mediators observe him conduct mediations as part of their training in becoming a mediator. He specializes in matters involving Workers’ Compensation, Business Litigation, General Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Estate Planning and Probate, and Corporate / Business Formation.
He is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star and Top 100 of The National Trial Lawyers.
He currently serves as a Solicitor for the City of Locust Grove, Georgia, where he prosecutes criminal cases, and he previously prosecuted cases for the City of McDonough, Georgia. He is the President of the Henry County Bar Association, and currently a Captain in the U.S. Air Force Reserve where he serves as an Assistant Staff Judge Advocate.
- The Citadel, Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Administration
- Faulkner University, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of South Carolina
- South Carolina Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bars of South Carolina and Georgia