David brings nearly decade of experience to his practice as an arbitrator and mediator. David is a litigator with Krevolin & Horst, LLC in Atlanta. Before David and his family moved south in 2020, he practiced litigation and arbitration at two leading international law firms in New York City, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP and Fried Frank LLP. His interest in ADR began during law school, where his clinical, journal, and moot court work were all in the fields of arbitration and mediation.
As both a litigator and a neutral, David specializes in complex commercial, contract, partnership, LLC, construction, and employment disputes.
David believes that effective dispute resolution requires the highest regard for the parties and their interests. Parties deserve a neutral who creates the space and structure for each party to be meaningfully heard. Parties have a right to a neutral who respects their time and resources. That means being responsive and efficient, and leading a process that brings finality whenever possible, and is transparent always.
David draws upon a deep knowledge of arbitration law to safeguard the proceedings and award from challenges. David spent four years as an adjunct professor at Fordham Law School teaching arbitration and will begin teaching as an adjunct professor at Emory Law School in the Fall of 2023. David also served as a coach for the mediation training programs at Columbia Law School and the New York City Bar Association.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Georgia
- State of New York
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Northern District of Georgia
- Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Tax Court
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- James Kent Scholar
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- American Review of International Arbitration, Senior Editor
- Parker School of Foreign and Comparative Law Certificate of Achievement
- Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team
- Mediation Clinic Student and Teaching Fellow
- University of Florida, B.A.
- cum laude
- Dean’s List
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Atlanta International Arbitration Society (AtlAS), Chair of Programming; Member of Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta, Member
- Bleckley Inn of Court, Barrister
- Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Service Council Member