Leigh Wilco has been practicing law in Atlanta for over 35 years, representing plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of matters. For the past 20+ years, he has overseen the litigation practice group at Weissman PC (formerly Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco) dealing with a wide range of real estate related matters, in addition to his previous areas of practice.
Wilco has served as a neutral for more than 10 years in real estate disputes, premises liability claims, contractual disputes, small business and partnership dissolutions, professional liability, wrongful death, and personal injury cases. He has also been appointed by the courts as a Special Master and as a Receiver.
- University of North Carolina, BA with Highest Honors, 1978
- Member, Chi Psi Fraternity
- University of North Carolina, JD with Honors, 1982
Admitted to Practice
- Georgia, 1982
- North Carolina, 1982
Honors and Awards
- AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Super Lawyer each year since 2005