Episode 3.23: Rebecca Bratter of Greenspoon Marder on Life, Career, and Impacting the Community
Season 3 | Social Share
- How to move up in a law firm through hard work, a growth-mentality, and finding a mentor
- Bratter’s journey to her current position from Florida to Capitol Hill and back
- Encouraging a giving-mentality in children and teens through volunteering
- Dealing with a high-stress job and a pandemic
- Adapting and thriving in a COVID- and post-COVID world through flexibility and harnessing the power of technology
“Rebecca Bratter of Greenspoon Marder on Life, Career, and Impacting the Community” is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and Soundcloud. This podcast is the latest in a series of episodes that features thought leaders in Georgia’s legal community and beyond.