James is a fully bilingual (English-Spanish) mediator and arbitrator who also maintains an active law practice. He is a North Carolina Certified Superior Court Mediator and has experience mediating a range of cases including, but not limited to, guardianships and Medicaid planning, special needs estate planning, breach of contract, defamation, personal injury, workers compensation, and estate matters. James also has extensive arbitration experience in the areas of personal injury, landlord/tenant issues, and contractual disputes.
- McDaniel College (Formerly Western Maryland College), B.A., cum laude
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D.
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Member of the Mecklenburg County Bar Board of Directors (Former)
- N.C. Bar Association Elder Law Section Council (Former)
- N.C. Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section Member