Steve Dunn & Danae Woodward Speaking at the 2021 NCBA Dispute Resolution Section Annual CLE
Miles Mediators Steve Dunn and Danae Woodward join speakers for this year’s NCBA Dispute Resolution Section Annual CLE, “Who Are You? Pleased to Meet Me – What You Know About Yourself and Others, Consciously or Unconsciously.” The 6.0 virtual CLE will be presented on the mornings of March 11th and 12th. The program addresses issues impacting how we see ourselves, how we respond to others, how others respond to us and how we can attempt to handle all that goes on in our lives, while thriving in the dispute resolution practice area.
This year is headlined by David Hoffman, D’Alermberte-Raven Award winner and Boston’s 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” in Mediation. Hoffman discusses the Internal Family Systems (IFS) model, the relationships between our internal voices, and how this model can be used to promote more constructive conflict resolution.
LIST OF SPEAKERS:
- Steve Dunn, Miles Mediation and Arbitration, Charlotte
- David A. Hoffman, Boston Law Collaborative, Boston, MA
- Tara L. Kozlowski, North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission, Raleigh
- Robynn E. Moraites, North Carolina Lawyer Assistance Program, Raleigh
- Shalanna L. Pirtle, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP, Charlotte
- Ketan P. Soni, SoniBrendle PLLC, Charlotte
- Monica Webb-Shackleford, Webb Shackleford PLLC, Raleigh
- Danae C. Woodward, Woodward & Woodward PLLC, Charlotte
Miles Mediators Steve Dunn and Danae Woodward, along with Deb Dilman of Tom Bush Law Group and John Ong of Cranfill Sumner, are responsible for planning this live webcast.