The Evolution of Resolution: Jennifer Grippa, Esq.
As a former big law partner and practice leader with experience in construction and business litigation spanning various industries, Jennifer Grippa brings a distinctive perspective to the Miles panel. In addition to having the legal expertise and knowledge of the law, she has a measured, patient, and collaborative communication style that is conducive to resolving conflict. She brings a level of energy and creativity to dispute resolution not often seen among neutrals, and she has a proven track record of success, with a mediation settlement rate of nearly 95%.
Jennifer handles a variety of complex disputes including banking, business/commercial, civil rights, construction, contracts, cybersecurity, employment, engineering and construction, environmental, estate/probate/trusts, government, insurance, personal injury/torts, premises liability, product liability, professional liability, real estate, and surety matters.
CHECK OUT JENNIFER’S ADR INSIGHTS:
- Q & A: Jennifer Grippa
- Getting to Know Mediator & Arbitrator Jennifer Grippa
- Tips on Drafting Arbitration Clauses
- Drafting Arbitration Clauses in Business Contracts
- Setting the Stage for Opening Session
- Five Psychological Strategies Every Attorney Should Know About Negotiating
- A New Approach to Conflict Resolution
- Podcast Episode 1.2: Unmasking the Arbitration Bias
- Podcast Episode, 1.3: Winning in Arbitration, Part 1
- Podcast Episode, 1.4: Winning in Arbitration, Part 2
- Mediator Jennifer Grippa, Esq. Featured in Daily Report’s ADR Edition
“I write to let you know what an outstanding job Jennifer Grippa did in settling our case after an intense two day mediation among three separate parties. This construction law case involved several millions of dollars in claims between a surety, a public owner and a general contractor. Ms. Grippa’s constant attention to the details of the case and her determination to not let the parties quit trying to settle, resulted in the resolution of a bitter controversy that had been pending in court for two years. We would not have been able to settle without her mediation skills. On the final day, when the mediation agreement was at last signed, a roomful of attorneys and party representatives spontaneously applauded her in appreciation for what she had accomplished. I cannot recommend her enough.”
–Mike E., Attorney