Miles Mediation & Arbitration to Reopen Offices June 1
Miles Mediation & Arbitration announced today a plan to reopen its Atlanta, Savannah, and Charlotte offices on June 1. The firm will continue to provide virtual alternative dispute resolution services through video and audio conferencing.
“Our goal is to serve the needs of all clients and provide a safe and welcoming environment for everyone, including our neutrals, staff and visitors.” said Miles Mediation & Arbitration CEO John Miles.
Miles Mediation & Arbitration has an extensive COVID-19 mitigation plan in place that follows CDC and OSHA recommendations for reopening. The firm’s guidelines for ensuring a safe workplace include:
- Clients with a fever or who feel unwell are advised to call the reception desk at 678-320-9118 to make other arrangements with their designated neutral.
- All family members and guests must wait in the lobby on the first floor of the office building unless participating in a mediation, arbitration or other dispute resolution service.
- Contactless greetings are strongly encouraged.
- Directional tape will guide clients and office guests to encourage proper social/physical distancing.
- All clients and office guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer.
- All clients and office guests are required to select a face mask, if they do not have their own face covering.
- All clients and office guests must receive a temperature check upon entering the office.
- All clients and office guests will report to assigned rooms with the aid of an office map.
- All clients and office guests are encouraged to sit 6 feet apart from each other farthest from the door.
- All clients and office guests are encouraged to wash hands regularly and practice social distancing.
- Boxed meals will be served to limit contact with food.
- Routine cleaning of all common surfaces in the office.
Miles Mediation & Arbitration has also launched an Alternate Court Service program, which provides private arbitration for disputes and case issues such as Daubert Motions, Discovery Disputes, Motions for Protective Order, Motions for Summary Judgment, and Motions in Limine.
For more information about Miles Mediation & Arbitration or the reopening process in its Atlanta, Savannah, or Charlotte offices, please contact 888-305-3553 or email email@example.com.
ABOUT MILES MEDIATION & ARBITRATION
Miles Mediation & Arbitration, headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Charlotte, Savannah, and Nashville, is an award-winning alternative dispute resolution (ADR) firm. The firm specializes in mediation, arbitration, special master, and all forms of dispute management and is known for its exceptional client service and reputation of delivering successful results. The firm handles all case sizes and types, including complex, multi-party disputes in areas of business, banking, finance, construction, medical negligence, personal injury, wrongful death, brain injury, trucking, real estate, insurance coverage, fiduciary, estate and probate, premises liability, aviation, government, healthcare, intellectual property, cybersecurity, employment, contracts, product liability, professional liability, real estate, nursing malpractice, surety, antitrust, energy, entertainment and sports. For more information, please call 888-305-3553 or visit www.milesmediation.com.